Welcome to BITS, Pilani's Admissions website!
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani a leading Institute of Higher
Education and a deemed University under section 3 of the UGC act offering degree
programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities.
This web site describes the admission modalities for the on-campus degree
programmes offered at Pilani campus, Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus of BITS, Pilani.
For knowing details about admissions to BITS, Pilani-Dubai campus
Click here. For knowing details about
admissions to Work Integrated Learning Programmes of BITS, Pilani
Public are advised not to fall prey to misinformation and fake admission offers. CLICK HERE for more details.
Direct admission to Board topper:
BITS Pilani always ensured guaranteed admission to all the students who obtained first ranks in their respective 12th grade (Class) board examinations.
The candidate who secured first rank (Board topper) in PCM / PCB in their respective board can CLICK HERE to apply for direct admission.
The first rank holder of PCM stream will be considered for admission to all integrated courses in BITS Pilani.
The first rank holder of PCB stream will be considered for admission to B. Pharmacy programme only.
Attention BITSAT 2020 Applicants!:
1. (Posted on 23.10.2020) Iteration-3 results for admissions in First Degree Programmes at BITS Pilani is announced. Please Click Here to check your assignment.
2. (Posted on 19.10.2020) Withdrawal window is open now. Candidates with confirmed offers willing to withdraw can do so by clicking here. Withdrawal window will be closed on October 21, 2020 (11:55 PM).
Withdrawal window for waitlisted candidtes is open now. Candidates who are willing to withdraw can do so by clicking here. Withdrawal window will be closed on October 21, 2020 (11:55 PM).
3. (Posted on 17.10.2020) Withdrawal window will be made available at this website for the fee paid candidates (both confirmed and waitlisted) from 19th Oct 2020 (2pm) till 21st Oct 2020 (midnight). Candidates are advised to exercise this option very carefully. Once withdrawn from a program, a candidate will not be allowed to participate in the further iteration process and his/her seat will be allotted to other students on merit.
Pl. watch this space for further updates.
4. (Posted on 15.10.2020) Iteration-2 results for admissions in First Degree Programmes at BITS Pilani is announced. Please Click Here to check your assignment.
"The deadline for the payment of the fee is October 19, 2020 (5:00 PM)."
5. (Posted on 05.10.2020) Iteration-1 results for admissions in First Degree Programmes at BITS Pilani is declared. Please Click Here to check your assignment.
"The deadline for the payment of the fee/advance fee is extended from October 10, 2020 (5:00 PM) to October 12, 2020 (5:00 PM). Now the students who got a confirmed offer or who are on the waiting list in the first iteration (result declared on 05/10/2020) can pay the fee/advance fee till October 12, 2020 (5:00 PM)."